Thanks for posting live Disneyland pictures and news in the Lounge!
Thank you to everyone who submitted their MouseWait Story! To watch them go here
Holiday Tips at the Disneyland Resort:
1. Check out the new Freeze The Night in Hollywood Land in California Adventure. Frozen Fun officially opens on Jan 7.
2. Expect BIG crowds this week, the Resort will probably reach capacity.
3. Check out Olaf\'s Ice Skating Rink in the Downtown Disney Winter Village if you\'re blocked out.
4. Watch the Christmas Fantasy Parade from the Plaza Inn patio.
5. Check out the Jingle Jangle Jamboree at Big Thunder Ranch. It closes at 5:30pm
6. Viva Navidad, a festive celebration of lively Latino traditions, takes place in California Adventure through Jan 6.
Check out the Bucket List and get great ideas for fun things to do at Disneyland!
MAGIC MORNING Disneyland Park: Guests with a 3+ day ticket can choose ONE day for early entry Tues, Thu, or Sat. EXTRA MAGIC HOURS for Resort Hotel Guests: Disneyland Park, Tue, Thu, Sat. California Adventure (including Cars Land) Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun. Radiator Springs Racers is open during early entry, but Fastpasses are not available during this time. More info here.
The HoJo Anaheim is the official hotel of MouseWait! Mention us when you book your room and get a discount
Follow MouseWait on Instagram! Just do a search for MouseWait.
Get MouseWait Florida for WDW for iPhone and Android
Use MagicSearch to quickly find Attractions, Showtimes, Food, and other exclusive info! Search for individual menu items like Burger, Hot Dog, Pickle, Pellegrino, Monster Energy, Gluten Free Pasta, and more!
Was not a fan of the new Grad Night with hordes of students mixed in with the regular crowed. Last night at CA there was plenty of line jumping, vulgar language, screaming and shouting in lines, and some not so appropriate behaviors. Not all were behaving this way but the large groups of 20-30 teens was way over the top. We left early.
I'm playing the piano at Innoventions and a Disney CM comes up with an elderly lady next to her, listening to me play. I finish and realize that the older lady is blind and deaf and she is feeling the vibrations on the piano, essentially "listening" to me play. The smile on her face was amazing, and the CM assistant says that this is the happiest she has seen her all day. She sits down and we "pla More...
#ASTRO BLASTER MEET UP. Tonight Feb 17 at 10:00pm at the Star Tours fast pass area! After a crazy week on MW, we need to get back to what MW is all about. Enjoying Disneyland and meeting other MWers. If you are at the parks and never been to a meet, well here is your chance to see how friendly MWers really are. *Just announce that Ricko19 will have a prize for the winner*