Holiday Tips at the Disneyland Resort:
1. Check out the new Freeze The Night in Hollywood Land in California Adventure. Frozen Fun officially opens on Jan 7.
2. Expect BIG crowds this week, the Resort will probably reach capacity.
3. Check out Olaf\'s Ice Skating Rink in the Downtown Disney Winter Village if you\'re blocked out.
4. Watch the Christmas Fantasy Parade from the Plaza Inn patio.
5. Check out the Jingle Jangle Jamboree at Big Thunder Ranch. It closes at 5:30pm
6. Viva Navidad, a festive celebration of lively Latino traditions, takes place in California Adventure through Jan 6.
Use MagicSearch to quickly find Attractions, Showtimes, Food, and other exclusive info! Search for individual menu items like Burger, Hot Dog, Pickle, Pellegrino, Monster Energy, Gluten Free Pasta, and more!
Go to the Best of the Day to see the best content from the Lounge, determined by YOU!
MAGIC MORNING Disneyland Park: Guests with a 3+ day ticket can choose ONE day for early entry Tues, Thu, or Sat. EXTRA MAGIC HOURS for Resort Hotel Guests: Disneyland Park, Tue, Thu, Sat. California Adventure (including Cars Land) Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun. Radiator Springs Racers is open during early entry, but Fastpasses are not available during this time. More info here.
Subscribe to your favorite MouseWaiters via email! Go to their page and press Get Email Updates.
Check out the Bucket List and get great ideas for fun things to do at Disneyland!
Follow MouseWait on Instagram! Just do a search for MouseWait.
Get Live Disneyland and MouseWait updates on Facebook - go here and click Like.
Thank you to everyone who submitted their MouseWait Story! To watch them go here
I had the pleasure of dining with Minnie and friends for breakfast yesterday, best time ever at DL! I was able to take my 83 yr old grandpa to DL one last time he was so cute walking around with my 7 yr old showing him the ropes on all of the rides! Thank you Disneyland for the great memories my son will have with his great grandfather forever!
I just thought I'd share this because it's really cute. Since I do behavioral therapy with autistic kids at work, we work with a reinforcement schedule. The kiddos get to "work" for something they enjoy. We give them the choice between two things. I asked one of my kids, "What do you want to work for? Hugs or Buzz?" and his response was "Lie-year to da res-you" .... long story short, anytime I'd s More...
How do I increase my MW rank quicker? I need to reach 1.0 to unlock motor music. It's sad cause it used to be free and my boyfriend and I would constantly listen to the music thanks for your help everyone