Use the MouseWait ToDo List to see your favorite attractions, restaurants, and shows on the same page. You can also drag and drop them to put them in any order you want!
Thank you to everyone who submitted their MouseWait Story! To watch them go here
MAGIC MORNING Disneyland Park: Guests with a 3+ day ticket can choose ONE day for early entry Tues, Thu, or Sat. EXTRA MAGIC HOURS for Resort Hotel Guests: Disneyland Park, Tue, Thu, Sat. California Adventure (including Cars Land) Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun. Radiator Springs Racers is open during early entry, but Fastpasses are not available during this time. More info here.
Check out the Bucket List and get great ideas for fun things to do at Disneyland!
Check out our new unFORECAST here and get the scoop on crowd forecasts, events, and more!
Use MagicSearch to quickly find Attractions, Showtimes, Food, and other exclusive info! Search for individual menu items like Burger, Hot Dog, Pickle, Pellegrino, Monster Energy, Gluten Free Pasta, and more!
Our new MagicPlan feature includes our all-in-one passholder blockout calendar + future hours and events. Just press on any date (currently updated through July 4) to see the schedule and add things to your MagicPlan! More info here.
TOP 5 THINGS to do this week at the Disneyland Resort:
1. Watch the new "Paint the Night" parade 8:50 and 11pm nightly.
2. Watch the new "Disneyland Forever" Fireworks show at 9:30pm nightly.
3. See the new "World of Color" 9pm and 10:15pm nightly.
4. Try to find a "Made with Magic" wand or paintbrush which allow you to interact with select Disney experiences and merchandise.
5. Look for the Word of the Day displayed outside of the theme park entrances (or in the MouseWait Lounge) and text the word between 7am and 10:59am Pacific to the shortcode listed on the sign. You must be at the Disneyland Resort to enter. If you win, you will be notified around 11am via text or phone. For more info go here.
And don't forget about Food! Check out our real-time Food blog to see what's new at the Resort. POST YOUR IDEAS BELOW and they could make the weekly top 5!
We are going to Disneyland Tomorrow afternoon. Our whole purpose is to see Paint the Night and the Fireworks. Do we still have to find a spot around 5pm? Or have the crowds calmed down and we can pick a spot a little later? Thanks for the help!
I am finally getting around to sharing and sorry for the long post: For those who are looking for a great hotel to stay, we stayed at the HOJO Anaheim for our first time over New Year's. I had researched for about 2 months trying to decide on where to stay. We were in Building 1, facing the park. It was a little noisy due to the balcony door (not from the window) but everything else made up f More...
A quick pit stop, before I go shop😊Tacos......$6.95 before AP
Two soft corn, or flower tortillas. Built with your choice of meat (chicken, pork, or steak) salsa, cheese, onions, cilantro, and lettuce. Pretty tasty.
UPDATE: I FOUND MY 2 winners!
RAK I have two more unclaimed RAK company passes! Someone come find me. I'm Dennis at world of Disney store. @sat Nov 23. 11:30am-4:30pm! Please take my company passes! Do some Xmas shopping there. Mostly everything is 50%. Some stuff is 75%