MAGIC MORNING Disneyland Park: Guests with a 3+ day ticket can choose ONE day for early entry Tues, Thu, or Sat. EXTRA MAGIC HOURS for Resort Hotel Guests: Disneyland Park, Tue, Thu, Sat. California Adventure (including Cars Land) Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun. Radiator Springs Racers is open during early entry, but Fastpasses are not available during this time. More info here.
The HoJo Anaheim is the official hotel of MouseWait! Mention us when you book your room and get a discount
Play multi-player Disneyland Trivia while you wait in line! Get the MouseWait TRIVILATOR app for FREE today!
Use MyFEED to create your own personal MouseWait Magazine!
Subscribe to your favorite MouseWaiters via email! Go to their page and press Get Email Updates.
Check out the Bucket List and get great ideas for fun things to do at Disneyland!
Our new MagicPlan feature includes our all-in-one passholder blockout calendar + future hours and events. Just press on any date (currently updated through July 4) to see the schedule and add things to your MagicPlan! More info here.
Go to the Best of the Day to see the best content from the Lounge, determined by YOU!
Use MagicSearch to quickly find Attractions, Showtimes, Food, and other exclusive info! Search for individual menu items like Burger, Hot Dog, Pickle, Pellegrino, Monster Energy, Gluten Free Pasta, and more!
Check out our new unFORECAST here and get the scoop on crowd forecasts, events, and more!
SPRING BREAK MOUSEWAIT 9.1 UPDATE! We fixed a lot of bugs, improved speed, and added a few of your suggestions from our Lounge survey! Get Platinum, or the FREE version should be released shortly. UPDATE Y More...
Monorail REOPENS MAY 20
River Belle Terrace transforms into a table service restaurant Feb 10
Big Thunder Ranch and Barbecue CLOSED permanently
Fantasmic! Jan 10-TBA
Disneyland Railroad Jan 10-TBA
Mark Twain Riverboat Jan 10-TBA
Sailing Ship Columbia Jan 10-TBA
Davey Crocket Explorer Canoes Jan 10-TBA
Tom Sawyer Island Jan 10-TBA
DISNEY CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE:
Silly Symphony Swings closed -- TBA
Grizzly River Run closed April 18 -- May 17
Disney's Aladdin is permanenly closed--Frozen will take its place
TOP 5 THINGS to do this week at the Disneyland Resort:
1. Watch the new "Paint the Night" parade 8:50 and 11pm nightly.
2. Watch the new "Disneyland Forever" Fireworks show at 9:30pm nightly.
3. See the new "World of Color" 9pm and 10:15pm nightly.
4. Try to find a "Made with Magic" wand or paintbrush which allow you to interact with select Disney experiences and merchandise.
5. Look for the Word of the Day displayed outside of the theme park entrances (or in the MouseWait Lounge) and text the word between 7am and 10:59am Pacific to the shortcode listed on the sign. You must be at the Disneyland Resort to enter. If you win, you will be notified around 11am via text or phone. For more info go here.
And don't forget about Food! Check out our real-time Food blog to see what's new at the Resort. POST YOUR IDEAS BELOW and they could make the weekly top 5!