Thank you to everyone who submitted their MouseWait Story! To watch them go here
Thanks for posting live Disneyland pictures and news in the Lounge!
GOAT EFFECT is here! Check out our new FREE game and see if you can #SaveTheGoat. Download from the App Store here.
Get Live Disneyland and MouseWait updates on Facebook - go here and click Like.
MAGIC MORNING Disneyland Park: Guests with a 3+ day ticket can choose ONE day for early entry Tues, Thu, or Sat. EXTRA MAGIC HOURS for Resort Hotel Guests: Disneyland Park, Tue, Thu, Sat. California Adventure (including Cars Land) Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun. Radiator Springs Racers is open during early entry, but Fastpasses are not available during this time. More info here.
Remember to "Thank" quality posts.
The HoJo Anaheim is the official hotel of MouseWait! Mention us when you book your room and get a discount
Check out our new unFORECAST here and get the scoop on crowd forecasts, events, and more!
Use the MouseWait ToDo List to see your favorite attractions, restaurants, and shows on the same page. You can also drag and drop them to put them in any order you want!
Follow MouseWait on Instagram! Just do a search for MouseWait.
Use MagicSearch to quickly find Attractions, Showtimes, Food, and other exclusive info! Search for individual menu items like Burger, Hot Dog, Pickle, Pellegrino, Monster Energy, Gluten Free Pasta, and more!
Holiday Tips at the Disneyland Resort:
1. Check out the new Freeze The Night in Hollywood Land in California Adventure. Frozen Fun officially opens on Jan 7.
2. Expect BIG crowds this week, the Resort will probably reach capacity.
3. Check out Olaf\'s Ice Skating Rink in the Downtown Disney Winter Village if you\'re blocked out.
4. Watch the Christmas Fantasy Parade from the Plaza Inn patio.
5. Check out the Jingle Jangle Jamboree at Big Thunder Ranch. It closes at 5:30pm
6. Viva Navidad, a festive celebration of lively Latino traditions, takes place in California Adventure through Jan 6.
Since I was so excited to have learned so much about DLR and DCA this weekend, thought I'd share some trivia bits now and then. Other CMs, please feel free to join in with things from your area. 1- when entering Buena Vista St, you are transported to LA in 1923. By the end of Buena Vista St, you are in LA in 1937. #DCAtrivia
Fun fact: if you're in one of Carthay Circle's private dining rooms, be sure to look around at the details. This chandelier, for example, is the crown of the Evil Queen from Snow White, with the poison apple hanging from the center. And as the base for the table, we have Snow White's wishing well.