Use the MouseWait ToDo List to see your favorite attractions, restaurants, and shows on the same page. You can also drag and drop them to put them in any order you want!
Use MagicSearch to quickly find Attractions, Showtimes, Food, and other exclusive info! Search for individual menu items like Burger, Hot Dog, Pickle, Pellegrino, Monster Energy, Gluten Free Pasta, and more!
MouseWait 7 is here! Brand new design with MagicSearch technology. Please remember to update your review, thanks!
Holiday Tips at the Disneyland Resort:
1. Check out the new Freeze The Night in Hollywood Land in California Adventure. Frozen Fun officially opens on Jan 7.
2. Expect BIG crowds this week, the Resort will probably reach capacity.
3. Check out Olaf\'s Ice Skating Rink in the Downtown Disney Winter Village if you\'re blocked out.
4. Watch the Christmas Fantasy Parade from the Plaza Inn patio.
5. Check out the Jingle Jangle Jamboree at Big Thunder Ranch. It closes at 5:30pm
6. Viva Navidad, a festive celebration of lively Latino traditions, takes place in California Adventure through Jan 6.
The HoJo Anaheim is the official hotel of MouseWait! Mention us when you book your room and get a discount
Check out our new unFORECAST here and get the scoop on crowd forecasts, events, and more!
MAGIC MORNING Disneyland Park: Guests with a 3+ day ticket can choose ONE day for early entry Tues, Thu, or Sat. EXTRA MAGIC HOURS for Resort Hotel Guests: Disneyland Park, Tue, Thu, Sat. California Adventure (including Cars Land) Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun. Radiator Springs Racers is open during early entry, but Fastpasses are not available during this time. More info here.
A rare opportunity... during the 24 hours at Disney, Innoventions was open during the fireworks! Have me my first opportunity to shoot the show from up there. It was a great place photograph the fireworks and a great place to just watch from!
I'm finally recovering from my very busy Friday. These are some of my favorite shots of today's sunrise/early morning. Even with all the clouds in the sky, the light was beautiful and perfect for pictures.
We had dinner last night at The Blue Bayou!! We had the best server, Dan from Laguna Beach!! He was working a double shift but that didn't stop him from joking around with us and treating us so well!!! Also, CM Nikki, from Anaheim, hooked us up with the Maleficent ear horns they were handing out at Cafe Orleans. She went next door and got each of us a pair! Our meal was perfect, surf and turf like More...