Go to the Best of the Day to see the best content from the Lounge, determined by YOU!
Use MagicSearch to quickly find Attractions, Showtimes, Food, and other exclusive info! Search for individual menu items like Burger, Hot Dog, Pickle, Pellegrino, Monster Energy, Gluten Free Pasta, and more!
Our new MagicPlan feature includes our all-in-one passholder blockout calendar + future hours and events. Just press on any date (currently updated through July 4) to see the schedule and add things to your MagicPlan! More info here.
Check out our new unFORECAST here and get the scoop on crowd forecasts, events, and more!
MAGIC MORNING Disneyland Park: Guests with a 3+ day ticket can choose ONE day for early entry Tues, Thu, or Sat. EXTRA MAGIC HOURS for Resort Hotel Guests: Disneyland Park, Tue, Thu, Sat. California Adventure (including Cars Land) Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun. Radiator Springs Racers is open during early entry, but Fastpasses are not available during this time. More info here.
Use the MouseWait ToDo List to see your favorite attractions, restaurants, and shows on the same page. You can also drag and drop them to put them in any order you want!
Get the Best Posts of the Day emailed to you each morning! Go to the Best of the Day page and click on the link towards the top to subscribe.
Subscribe to your favorite MouseWaiters via email! Go to their page and press Get Email Updates.
CONGRATS to our July Credits Contest Winners: MeganVanHorn, Kimo, mmmclay, aarbeck, and bonedaddy909--you just won 5000 Credits each! THANK YOU to everyone who participated in July--our participation numbers have been increasing each month since we started the monthly contests! The more you participate by entering wait times, and by posting/thanking/commenting on things in the Lounge, the better M More...
Went to Plaza Inn for some a la carte food and CM Leslie made my day by giving me a birthday cupcake and singing to me! Chicken breast/wing $3.59; Green Beans $2.59; Strawberry Shortcake $5.39 before any discounts. Both desserts were shared!!
TOP 5 THINGS to do this week at the Disneyland Resort:
1. Watch the new "Paint the Night" parade 8:50 and 11pm nightly.
2. Watch the new "Disneyland Forever" Fireworks show at 9:30pm nightly.
3. See the new "World of Color" 9pm and 10:15pm nightly.
4. Try to find a "Made with Magic" wand or paintbrush which allow you to interact with select Disney experiences and merchandise.
5. Look for the Word of the Day displayed outside of the theme park entrances (or in the MouseWait Lounge) and text the word between 7am and 10:59am Pacific to the shortcode listed on the sign. You must be at the Disneyland Resort to enter. If you win, you will be notified around 11am via text or phone. For more info go here.
And don't forget about Food! Check out our real-time Food blog to see what's new at the Resort. POST YOUR IDEAS BELOW and they could make the weekly top 5!