The HoJo Anaheim is the official hotel of MouseWait! Mention us when you book your room and get a discount
Our new MagicPlan feature includes our all-in-one passholder blockout calendar + future hours and events. Just press on any date (currently updated through July 4) to see the schedule and add things to your MagicPlan! More info here.
Thanks for posting live Disneyland pictures and news in the Lounge!
Subscribe to your favorite MouseWaiters via email! Go to their page and press Get Email Updates.
Go to the Best of the Day to see the best content from the Lounge, determined by YOU!
MAGIC MORNING Disneyland Park: Guests with a 3+ day ticket can choose ONE day for early entry Tues, Thu, or Sat. EXTRA MAGIC HOURS for Resort Hotel Guests: Disneyland Park, Tue, Thu, Sat. California Adventure (including Cars Land) Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun. Radiator Springs Racers is open during early entry, but Fastpasses are not available during this time. More info here.
Get Live Disneyland and MouseWait updates on Facebook - go here and click Like.
Thank you to everyone who submitted their MouseWait Story! To watch them go here
Play multi-player Disneyland Trivia while you wait in line! Get the MouseWait TRIVILATOR app for FREE today!
Get MouseWait Florida for WDW for iPhone and Android
Use MagicSearch to quickly find Attractions, Showtimes, Food, and other exclusive info! Search for individual menu items like Burger, Hot Dog, Pickle, Pellegrino, Monster Energy, Gluten Free Pasta, and more!
Just wanted to share some feedback on the app after a few days of "real" usage.
1) Posting wait times works but its too easy to double post. There is sometimes a lot of lag between when you submit the time by tapping and when the confirmation message appears. So long in fact that many times I found my self tapping multiple times and then would recieve multiple confirmations. Perhaps an immediate prompt or disabling the submit button right away?
2) No way to submit fastpass returns times...At least I can't find it! :)
3) When reading web pages on mobile device (specifically Nokia Lumina 920), I would suggest having the pages margins be a bit smaller so they wrap better and not need horizontal scrolling (i.e. more like the iPhone version).
4) Still no option to post to "the hub" (just re-iterating)
5) Had an occurance of no posts going through again (as I described in an earlier post). Near as I can tell,it appears that the application/web site got in a state where it though I wasn't logged in evidenced by when trying to perform some actions I would get a message similar to "you can create an account to access this feature". As suddenly as it appeared after a couple days of heavy usage, it went away...but I don't know what may have caused it to start working again.