Get Deadliest Cast MemberSEASON ONE at a discounted price! JOIN THE ADVENTURE
The HoJo Anaheim is the official hotel of MouseWait! Mention us when you book your room and get a discount
Use MyFEED to create your own personal MouseWait Magazine!
MAGIC MORNING Disneyland Park: Guests with a 3+ day ticket can choose ONE day for early entry Tues, Thu, or Sat. EXTRA MAGIC HOURS for Resort Hotel Guests: Disneyland Park, Tue, Thu, Sat. California Adventure (including Cars Land) Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun. Radiator Springs Racers is open during early entry, but Fastpasses are not available during this time. More info here.
Use MagicSearch to quickly find Attractions, Showtimes, Food, and other exclusive info! Search for individual menu items like Burger, Hot Dog, Pickle, Pellegrino, Monster Energy, Gluten Free Pasta, and more!
Our new MagicPlan feature includes our all-in-one passholder blockout calendar + future hours and events. Just press on any date (currently updated through July 4) to see the schedule and add things to your MagicPlan! More info here.
Play multi-player Disneyland Trivia while you wait in line! Get the MouseWait TRIVILATOR app for FREE today!
Thanks for posting live Disneyland pictures and news in the Lounge!
Good morning! This day in Disney history, August 15th, 1946:"Make Mine Music" Directed By: Clyde Geronimi and Robert Cormack is generally released.
The eighth animated feature in the Walt Disney Animated Classics series which premiered in New York last April 20th. A compilation of ten musical shorts, it is narrated by Nelson Eddy. Starring: actor-Sterling Holloway (future voice of Winnie the Pooh) , The King's Men, vocalist-Dinah Shore, bandleader-clarinetist-Benny Goodman and the singing trio The Andrews Sisters.
Most of Walt Disney's staff had been drafted into WWII, and the remaining were called upon by the U.S. government to make propaganda and training films. This resulted in the studio having tons of unfinished story ideas. To keep the studio thriving, they released six package films including this one. Make Mine Music is the third package film, following "Saludos Amigos" and "The Three Caballeros".
Stories in Make Mine Music include:
1. The Martins and the Coys- featuring the popular radio vocal group "Kings Men" This short was later cut from the DVD release because of the gun play ::sigh:: 2. Blue Bayou - Originally intended to be part of Fantasia using the Debussy Musical Composition Clair De Lune 3. All the Cats Join In- One of two segments to which Benny Goodman contributed. An innovative short in which a pencil draws the action as it is happening, and in which 1940s teens are swept away by popular music. 4. Without You- A ballad of lost love, sung by Andy Russell. 5. Casey at the Bat- Features Jerry Colonna, reciting the famous poem by Ernest Thayer 6. Two Silhouettes- Features 2 live-action ballet dancers, David Lichine and Tania Riabouchinskaya, moving in silhouette with animated backgrounds and characters. Dinah Shore sings the title song. 7. Peter and the Wolf (a personal favorite 😍)- An animated dramatization of the 1936 musical composition by Sergei Prokofiev, with narration by actor Sterling Holloway. A Russian boy named Peter sets off into the forest to hunt the wolf with his animal friends. 8. After You've Gone- once again features Benny Goodman and his orchestra. 9. Johnny Fedora and Alice Bonnett- The romantic story of 2 hats who fall in love in a department store window. The Andrews Sisters provide the vocals. 10. The Whale Who Wanted To Sing at the Met - The bittersweet finale about a sperm whale named Willie with incredible musical talent and his dreams of singing Grand Opera.
Thanks for reading and watching! Hope you all have a wonderful day! Tomorrow morning at this time I'll be on a plane to San Jose forCabs wedding. 👏😍🎩👰 (SO EXCITED!) Not sure yet if I'll have time to write a post, so please forgive/excuse my absence!
Easily manage the social side of MouseWait for Disneyland and Disney World with our new mousetopia app for iOS. Post to the DL or WDW side, use your Stickers, and utilize our new MouseWait Messenger. Optimized for iOS 8 and the iPhone 6! See what's new here.
DISCOUNTED DISNEYLAND TICKETS THROUGH MOUSEWAIT! You get 2% off select tickets if you purchase on this page and use the code MOUSEWAIT at checkout. A percentage of your total purchase comes back to MouseWait, which helps cover our monthly maintenance and development expenses! You will also get 100 Credits if you email us your receipt along with your username!
Get 100 Credits for staying at the Hojo Anaheim! Just fill out this form and we'll get the Credits added to your account. When you stay at the Hojo, you help us continue to improve MouseWait. Call their in house reservation number and remember to mention MouseWait--you will love everything about the Hojo!
MouseWait COUNTDOWN for iOS is here! Countdown the days to your next Disneyland or Disney World trip with our images OR your pics! Your Countdown also displays on Apple Watch and is beautiful on iPhone 6 screens. Secure the discounted launch price for a limited time.
MONTHLY WAIT TIME LEADERS REAL-TIME: Thank you to everyone who enters accurate wait times--you earn MouseRank Points, Credits, worldwide fame, and wealth beyond your wildest dreams when you enter wait times at the Park (ok maybe not the last two things). Please remember to ONLY enter wait times that you have verified in person, this improves our algorithm substantially, thanks!
Credits Hall of Fame. This real-time list honors the top Credits purchasers by showing the total number of Credits purchased. These MouseWaiters play an integral part in helping us maintain and innovate. Thank you to everyone who buys Credits in the MW iOS app, TRIVILATOR, and Goat Effect!
Disneyland unFORECAST (BETA) is here! Top MouseWaiters giving you the rundown of what's happening at the Disneyland Resort. The unFORECAST now has its own page on the web www.unFORECAST.com
unFORECAST for the week of July 27, 2015 Crowd levels have been rising since Disneyland's official birthday on July 17th. Looking back at MouseWait's Historical Crowd Index (available in our new MagicPlan iOS Calendar), this week last year averaged in the high 70s, which is light for summer crowds. When temperatures rise, the crowd does thin out a bit (especially Annual Passholders)--and this week should be a hot one with forecasts in the 90s through Sunday. We feel that the crowd level will be similar to last year (high 70s on the Crowd Index) and the heat will keep some away. To get a real-time look at crowd levels, check the MouseWait app for Crowd Index averages and wait times. - Admin Jul 28, 2015 9:36AM
TOP 5 THINGS to do this week at the Disneyland Resort:
1. Watch the new "Paint the Night" parade 8:50 and 11pm nightly.
2. Watch the new "Disneyland Forever" Fireworks show at 9:30pm nightly.
3. See the new "World of Color" 9pm and 10:15pm nightly.
4. Try to find a "Made with Magic" wand or paintbrush which allow you to interact with select Disney experiences and merchandise.
5. Look for the Word of the Day displayed outside of the theme park entrances (or in the MouseWait Lounge) and text the word between 7am and 10:59am Pacific to the shortcode listed on the sign. You must be at the Disneyland Resort to enter. If you win, you will be notified around 11am via text or phone. For more info go here.
And don't forget about Food! Check out our real-time Food blog to see what's new at the Resort. POST YOUR IDEAS BELOW and they could make the weekly top 5!