Hi folks! Please be prepared and have a secondary plan for tonight if you are planning to watch the firework show, Believe. We are hoping to have it if the weather cooperates with us, however Disney has the safety of all guests in mind. We will not know about possible delays or cancellations until you do. It is still windy up high so do a dance so the winds calm down! Also, snow moments likely won't happen until Monday according to leads. Sorry!
thanks for the info,,bahahab she beat you to it baseball mickey - pikarich
583.6 #187 8:22PM