For MrsBlue. Here is the section you were looking for.
Allowable Content and Use
MouseWait is a fun community to be a part of. We want to keep it a safe, fun, friendly place, and that means a few rules. You may NOT:
Post unlawful, harmful, or obscene content.
- Use profanity, hate language, racial slurs, or make fun of tragedies
- Impersonate someone.
- Post content you do not have the right to transmit.
- Post content that infringes on trademarks or copyrights.
- Post viruses or malicious scripts.
- Post spam or link bait.
- Stalk or collect data about others.
- Crawl content without permission from MouseWait
- Create multiple usernames
- Post defamatory statements online about MouseWait or it’s users
FROM MOUSEWAIT LEGAL SECTION. - PrettyPixie
759.2 #132 11:06PM
Love this...keep it bumped... - iyuzMickey
509.7 #230 11:06PM
No problem. ALL USERS new and old should be aware of this! You would think it's common sense but apparently people need to be reminded what proper behavior is. People should always read Rules and FAQs and legal sections on forums prior to joining but I don't think many do. It's a good reminder to keep it clean and it's straight from ADMIN's LEGAL SECTION so no room for speculation or debate there. - PrettyPixie
759.2 #132 11:12PM
PEOPLE NEED TO PAY ESPECIALLY ATTENTION TO THE PART ABOUT POSTING STUFF THAT IS COPYRIGHT AND DOES NOT BELONG TO THEM. I'm tired of seeing artwork that they 'find' that they don't have persmission to post and in most cases they don't know who the artist is! Ugh!!! Poor briberry especially :( - MayBie
1864.2 #40 11:43PM
Thank you for posting this! And MayBie I couldn't agree more! - SorcererMky
154.6 #2234 11:45PM