Holiday Tips at the Disneyland Resort:
1. Check out the new Freeze The Night in Hollywood Land in California Adventure. Frozen Fun officially opens on Jan 7.
2. Expect BIG crowds this week, the Resort will probably reach capacity.
3. Check out Olaf\'s Ice Skating Rink in the Downtown Disney Winter Village if you\'re blocked out.
4. Watch the Christmas Fantasy Parade from the Plaza Inn patio.
5. Check out the Jingle Jangle Jamboree at Big Thunder Ranch. It closes at 5:30pm
6. Viva Navidad, a festive celebration of lively Latino traditions, takes place in California Adventure through Jan 6.
Get Live Disneyland and MouseWait updates on Facebook - go here and click Like.
GOAT EFFECT is here! Check out our new FREE game and see if you can #SaveTheGoat. Download from the App Store here.
MAGIC MORNING Disneyland Park: Guests with a 3+ day ticket can choose ONE day for early entry Tues, Thu, or Sat. EXTRA MAGIC HOURS for Resort Hotel Guests: Disneyland Park, Tue, Thu, Sat. California Adventure (including Cars Land) Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun. Radiator Springs Racers is open during early entry, but Fastpasses are not available during this time. More info here.
Subscribe to your favorite MouseWaiters via email! Go to their page and press Get Email Updates.
Check out our new unFORECAST here and get the scoop on crowd forecasts, events, and more!
Follow MouseWait on Instagram! Just do a search for MouseWait.
Use MagicSearch to quickly find Attractions, Showtimes, Food, and other exclusive info! Search for individual menu items like Burger, Hot Dog, Pickle, Pellegrino, Monster Energy, Gluten Free Pasta, and more!
Sunday was my first time watching #VivaNavidad. The performers were very energetic, and really "attacked the crowd" (a cheer/ performing term, not literally π) there was so much going on and so much to watch during some parts, but it was very enjoyable. They really got the crowd into celebrating. I recommend seeing it before it's gone!
Colors and decorations for the #vivanavidad meet and greet for the characters. Perfect opportunity for family pics as well when the aren't there. I can not say enough about how beautiful this area looks, especially at night!
http://tinyurl.com/khws7gc Last night we got a private showing of the Viva Navidad Street Party at the Media reception!! This show is absolutely amazing!! They have done such a wonderful job with the music and the dancing. It's a very energetic and fun show to watch. I highly recommend seeing this while it is at DCA. It is my favorite thing to watch right now!!! Enjoy watching the video I put toge More...