MouseWait 7 is here! Brand new design with MagicSearch technology. Please remember to update your review, thanks!
Use MagicSearch to quickly find Attractions, Showtimes, Food, and other exclusive info! Search for individual menu items like Burger, Hot Dog, Pickle, Pellegrino, Monster Energy, Gluten Free Pasta, and more!
Holiday Tips at the Disneyland Resort:
1. Check out the new Freeze The Night in Hollywood Land in California Adventure. Frozen Fun officially opens on Jan 7.
2. Expect BIG crowds this week, the Resort will probably reach capacity.
3. Check out Olaf\'s Ice Skating Rink in the Downtown Disney Winter Village if you\'re blocked out.
4. Watch the Christmas Fantasy Parade from the Plaza Inn patio.
5. Check out the Jingle Jangle Jamboree at Big Thunder Ranch. It closes at 5:30pm
6. Viva Navidad, a festive celebration of lively Latino traditions, takes place in California Adventure through Jan 6.
MAGIC MORNING Disneyland Park: Guests with a 3+ day ticket can choose ONE day for early entry Tues, Thu, or Sat. EXTRA MAGIC HOURS for Resort Hotel Guests: Disneyland Park, Tue, Thu, Sat. California Adventure (including Cars Land) Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun. Radiator Springs Racers is open during early entry, but Fastpasses are not available during this time. More info here.
The HoJo Anaheim is the official hotel of MouseWait! Mention us when you book your room and get a discount
Use the MouseWait ToDo List to see your favorite attractions, restaurants, and shows on the same page. You can also drag and drop them to put them in any order you want!
Thank you to everyone who submitted their MouseWait Story! To watch them go here
Well now I know why I always lose!! Am I the only one who didn't know the different shaped targets were worth different of Astro Blasters!? I was doing the MW trivia and came across this question and was shocked. In case there is anyone else out there who didn't know, here it is! I'm going to own next time ;) lol #trivia#tips
#TriviaThursday- Tonight at 9pm, feel free to join us in the Mattercam Land for Trivia Thursday, which now includes some photo questions! Must have at least 100+ MW points to join the Mattercam Land and being on a computer or iPad is recommended for trivia. See you there!