Play multi-player Disneyland Trivia while you wait in line! Get the MouseWait TRIVILATOR app for FREE today!
Holiday Tips at the Disneyland Resort:
1. Check out the new Freeze The Night in Hollywood Land in California Adventure. Frozen Fun officially opens on Jan 7.
2. Expect BIG crowds this week, the Resort will probably reach capacity.
3. Check out Olaf\'s Ice Skating Rink in the Downtown Disney Winter Village if you\'re blocked out.
4. Watch the Christmas Fantasy Parade from the Plaza Inn patio.
5. Check out the Jingle Jangle Jamboree at Big Thunder Ranch. It closes at 5:30pm
6. Viva Navidad, a festive celebration of lively Latino traditions, takes place in California Adventure through Jan 6.
MAGIC MORNING Disneyland Park: Guests with a 3+ day ticket can choose ONE day for early entry Tues, Thu, or Sat. EXTRA MAGIC HOURS for Resort Hotel Guests: Disneyland Park, Tue, Thu, Sat. California Adventure (including Cars Land) Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun. Radiator Springs Racers is open during early entry, but Fastpasses are not available during this time. More info here.
Go to the Best of the Day to see the best content from the Lounge, determined by YOU!
Check out our new unFORECAST here and get the scoop on crowd forecasts, events, and more!
Thanks for posting live Disneyland pictures and news in the Lounge!
Thank you to everyone who submitted their MouseWait Story! To watch them go here
Check out the Bucket List and get great ideas for fun things to do at Disneyland!
Use MagicSearch to quickly find Attractions, Showtimes, Food, and other exclusive info! Search for individual menu items like Burger, Hot Dog, Pickle, Pellegrino, Monster Energy, Gluten Free Pasta, and more!
When you pass the scene in the top part of the pic you go thru a tunnel then on the right there is a cat hidden in the dark on top of a barrel. #POTC#PiratesofTheCaribbean .... Disclaimer yes I used a flash but we were last boat of the night and no one on other boats around us :p
"We are the champions, my friends!" Disneyland's Pirates of the Caribbean wins the first annual March Magic challenge by beating out Walt Disney World's Haunted Mansion for best attraction as voted by guests. #PiratesOfTheCaribbean
#PiratesOfTheCaribbean#BackStorys Since people wanted to know the back story to Pirates of the Caribbean, here you go. You board your boat and sail down a Louisiana bayou past an old man sleeping in a rocking chair on his house porch. This man is the captain at the auctioneer who has guarded the secret entrance to the grotto holding the treasure he and his crew had accumulated over the many years More...