Holiday Tips at the Disneyland Resort:
1. Check out the new Freeze The Night in Hollywood Land in California Adventure. Frozen Fun officially opens on Jan 7.
2. Expect BIG crowds this week, the Resort will probably reach capacity.
3. Check out Olaf\'s Ice Skating Rink in the Downtown Disney Winter Village if you\'re blocked out.
4. Watch the Christmas Fantasy Parade from the Plaza Inn patio.
5. Check out the Jingle Jangle Jamboree at Big Thunder Ranch. It closes at 5:30pm
6. Viva Navidad, a festive celebration of lively Latino traditions, takes place in California Adventure through Jan 6.
Thank you to everyone who submitted their MouseWait Story! To watch them go here
Check out the Bucket List and get great ideas for fun things to do at Disneyland!
Thanks for posting live Disneyland pictures and news in the Lounge!
Use the MouseWait ToDo List to see your favorite attractions, restaurants, and shows on the same page. You can also drag and drop them to put them in any order you want!
Use MagicSearch to quickly find Attractions, Showtimes, Food, and other exclusive info! Search for individual menu items like Burger, Hot Dog, Pickle, Pellegrino, Monster Energy, Gluten Free Pasta, and more!
MAGIC MORNING Disneyland Park: Guests with a 3+ day ticket can choose ONE day for early entry Tues, Thu, or Sat. EXTRA MAGIC HOURS for Resort Hotel Guests: Disneyland Park, Tue, Thu, Sat. California Adventure (including Cars Land) Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun. Radiator Springs Racers is open during early entry, but Fastpasses are not available during this time. More info here.
#TOT for those of you who haven't been on this attraction .... This is what the lower level queue area looks like. Very steam punk / Freddy Krueger/ retro 30's style. I love it ! Love it! Love it! We all laugh the entire time 😂
#TBT - 2002 parade at DCA after Anaheim Angels won The World Series. This is Minnie Mouse and some baseball player. You can also see the scaffolding of an awesome future ride on the left, #TOT! The suit on the right is a CM who was in every picture!