|Saturday December 27 2014|
|Disneyland Park (Crowd Index 0):||8:00AM to 12:00AM|
|Disney California Adventure (Crowd Index 0):||8:00AM to 11:00PM|
|Deluxe:Blocked SoCal:Blocked SoCal Select:Blocked|
|Closed for refurbishment:|
#NEWS- “Fantasmic!” Fast Pass and New Dining Plans All-in-One Information Post!
Starting Friday, December 12th 2014, “Fantasmic!” will be offering a Fast Pass option for a reserved viewing area and new dining packages.
But first, due to this change, the Nighttime Entertainment Schedule will be altered. This is the new schedule starting Friday, December 12th:
“Fantasmic!” and “World of Color”- 8:45pm
“World of Color”- 10:15pm
“Fantasmic!”- 11:45pm (if necessary)
How can I watch “Fantasmic!”?
1) Obtain at Fast Pass
- FPs for “Fantasmic!” will be distributed at the Big Thunder Ranch Trail starting at park open to one hour prior to the first show or when supplies last (whatever comes first)
- Similar to World of Color, there will be two FP viewing areas: Gold (viewing area near Pirates) and Blue (viewing area near Haunted Mansion).
- FPs will be distributed in this order: Gold (1st show), Blue (1st show), Gold (2nd show), Blue (2nd show)
- If a third showing is added for that day, a FP will not be required.
2) Stand by viewing
- Guests who want to do this option can queue up at the Mark Twain Loading Dock, starting at one hour prior to each showing
- This will be offered at a first-come, first-serve basis
- All standby viewing areas are standing room only
- If you have any question, please notify at Fantasmic Cast Member
*Guests with Disabilities, please contact a Fantasmic Cast Member for assistance prior to each show about viewing options.
3) Reserve one of the new dining packages
- Four brand new dining packages will now be connected with “Fantasmic” at the following locations: Blue Bayou, River Belle Terrace, Hungry Bear Restaurant, and Aladdin’s Oasis.
Blue Bayou Option: Price - $61.00 for Adults, $23.00 for Children
- Full menu will be served from 4pm-park close
- Meal includes appetizer, entrée, dessert, and beverage
- Also includes a FP for the Blue Bayou exclusive viewing area and a new souvenir “Fantasmic!” seat cushion
River Belle Terrace Option: Price- $41.99 for Adults, $21.99 for Children
- Table Service Dining, starting at 3pm
- Menu includes a three course meal: starter, entrée, dessert and beverage
- Also includes a FP for the River Belle Terrace exclusive viewing area
- River Belle Terrace will still serve breakfast in a quick-service option in the morning.
Hungry Bear Restaurant Dessert Party Option: Price- $29.99 for Adult/Child (includes tax and gratuity)
- Includes a platter of new desserts along with new entertainment
- This option starts 90 minutes prior to each “Fantasmic!” showing
- Also includes a FP for the Hungry Bear exclusive viewing area
Aladdin’s Oasis “Fantasmic!” On-the-Go Option: Price $19.99 for Adult, $13.99 for Child
- Meal includes an entrée, dessert, and beverage
- May reserve a time between 12noon-7pm and can enjoy their meal at Aladdin’s Oasis or take it anywhere they wish.
- Also includes either a Gold or Blue FP
To see more info about the new dining packages, check out this post from the Disney Parks Blog: click here.
For all of the dining packages, the Annual Passholder and Cast Member discounts do apply. To reserve any of these new plans, visit Disneyland.com or call 714-781-DINE. Each person in the party must order the meal in order to receive at Fantasmic FP. All prices and food options are subject to change. A Fantasmic Dining Package must be cancelled at least one day prior to the reservation time or there will be a $10 fee per person.
Note: The designated smoking area near the Rafts to Tom Sawyer’s Island will close around 6pm. Also, the smoking area behind Big Thunder Mountain will move to the bench/rest area between Frontierland/Fantasyland.
For those who are going to be in the area around December 12, please be patient with all of the Cast Members that are either working “Fantasmic!” or work in the surrounding areas of the Rivers of America, as this will be a new learning process for all of us. Yes, there will be bugs that will be needed to be worked out. If you have any compliments, concerns or questions, please speak with a Cast Member. Thank you!
#News- Starting January 7th, 2015- "Frozen Fun" will debut at Hollywood Land in Disney California Adventure Park.
Some of the highlights include:
- "For the First Time in Forever- A Frozen Sing a Long Celebration" in the Muppet Vision 3D Theater
- "Olaf's Snow Fest"- in Stage 17- an immersive winter wonderland straight out of Aredelle
- Wandering Oaken's Trading Post- a place where you can pick up any of the newest merchandise based off of the film
- "Anna and Elsa's Royal Welcome"- the new location to meet and greet Anna and Elsa inside of Disney's Animation Academy. Also, you can learn how to draw Olaf and Marshmallow (new!).
- "Freeze the Night! A Family Dance Party"- a new music, dance and interactive experience for all ages in the middle of Hollywood Land
Over at Disneyland Park:
- A new version of "Frozen" at the Fantasy Faire Theater with Mr. Smythe and Mr. Jones
- Storybookland Canals will be adding Arandelle to its miniature villages
In Downtown Disney, "Olaf's Ice Rink" will continue through Febuary 22, 2015.
For more info, click here to read the full post from the Disney Parks Blog.
The Mystery Sticker has been revealed (the red box will magically turn into a brand new Sticker). It might take a little bit for it to show on all pages, I hope you like it!
My family and I hope that you have a Merry Christmas and a happy Holiday season--I wish you the best! I know that there are a lot of people who struggle during this time of year, and my prayer is that you will find "a peace that exceeds all understanding" (Philippians 4:6-7) through this challenging time in your life. I also hope that you've found friends through MouseWait who will stand by your side through the good and the bad.
May God bless you, and thank you for being a part of the MouseWait family!