Mickey’s Halloween Party 2016 All in One Info Post!
This year, Mickey’s Halloween Party (MHP) will take place on Monday/Wednesday/Friday nights and one Saturday party (Oct 29).
- On Monday/Wednesday, Disneyland Park will close at 6pm; MHP: 6pm to 11pm.
- On Fridays (and the one Saturday night), Disneyland Park will close at 7pm; MHP: 7pm to 12am.
Halloween Party Guests can join the “mix-in” time three hours prior to the start of Mickey’s Halloween Party; starting at either 3pm (Monday/Wednesday) or 4pm, (Fridays/Saturday). Those who enter Disneyland Park for MHP will enter through the Main Entrance. For those who are already in the park during the main park hours and have tickets to MHP, they can pick up their wristbands and MHP supplies just inside the Frontierland entrance (next to Westward Ho Trading Company). When entering the park for MHP, each Guest will receive a MHP wristband, a special MHP park map and a MHP treat bag.
The stores along Main Street USA will stay open one-hour parking closing for shopping convenience.
ToonTown Pre-Party: Mickey’s ToonTown will host a special treat pre-party for MHP Guests from 5pm-7pm (Monday/Wednesday) and 6pm-8pm (Fridays/Saturday). Here, Guests can trick-or-treat and have a chance to take photos with Mickey and his friends. Because of the pre-party, ToonTown will close at 4pm (Monday/Wednesday) and 5pm (Fridays/Saturday).
Annual Passholder Event: During MHP, Annual Passholders can visit the Main Street Opera House for a special trick-or-treat trail exclusively for Annual Passholders. Open Monday/Wednesday from 5pm-11pm; Friday/Saturday from 6pm-12am. Valid ID and MHP wristband required. (First night of this event TBD)
- Halloween Screams Fireworks- 9:30pm
- Frightfully Fun Parade (NEW!)- 8:30pm (from it’s a small world to Main Street); 10:30pm (Main Street to it’s a small world)
- The Headless Horseman will lead the parade 15 minutes prior to parade showing.
- Jedi Training: Trails of the Temple- 7:30pm, 9pm, 10:05pm
- Registration for each showing will start at 5pm for the first half of available spots. The rest will be then opened up when MHP starts.
- Tomorrowland Dance Party- 6:30pm-park close (between Jedi Training)- Tomorrowland Terrace
- Cadaver Dans- Rivers of America
- Mickey and Minnie- Town Square
- Jack Skellington and Sally- Haunted Mansion
- Disney Princesses- Fantasy Faire
- Kylo Ren and Chewbacca- Star Wars Launch Bay
- Captain America- Tomorrowland
- Toy Story Pals- Frontierland
- Disney Pirate Pals- Frontierland
- Friends from Aladdin- Aladdin’s Oasis
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends- Critter Country
Food and Beverage and Merchandise Locations will be open with special Halloween offerings. Also don't miss the special products just for MHP!
- Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive or violent, may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon; may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidently strike another Guest; may not drag on the ground
- Guests who dress like Disney characters may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
- Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening.
- For Guests Ages 13 and under: costumes and some masks may be worn, as long as the mask does not cover the entire face and eyes are visible.
- For Guests 14 and older: capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist; headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face; masks of any kind may not be worn.
If I missed anything or have any questions, feel free to post below. Thanks and Happy Halloween!
Picture from Disney Parks Blog