|Saturday April 19 2014|
|Disneyland Park (Crowd Index 77):||8am to 12am|
|Disney California Adventure (Crowd Index 0):||8am to 10pm|
|Deluxe:Blocked SoCal:Blocked SoCal Select:Blocked|
|Closed for refurbishment: Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage, Alice in Wonderland, Indiana Jones Adventure, blue sky Cellar, Redwood Creek Challenge Trail, Ariels Undersea Adventure|
#News- Annual Passholder "It's Great to Be Green" Special Event
Monday, March 17th, 2014- Disney California Adventure Park; 9pm-12am Midnight
Note: This special AP event are for those celebrating their upcoming passholder anniversary between March 17 through June 17, 2014. Attendance for this event was by invitation only, but each online RSVP is valid for the invited AP holder and up to an additional five (5) AP holders. This event is limited and responses will be on a first-come, first serve basis.
Check- in: Invited Guests will be able to check in for this event at Ticket Booth #4, starting at 12 noon.
- “Muppets: Most Wanted” Sneak Peak- playing continuously from 9pm-12am in the Muppet Theater
- Ghostly Green DJ near ToT from 10pm-12am
- Irish Band at Paradise Gardens bandstand from 9:30pm-12am
- Green Army Men at Paradise Pier from 9:45pm-12am
- Mike Wizowski in Hollywood Land from 10pm-12am
Most of the attractions will be open for the entire event and many food locations will have special food and beverage offerings.