MouseWait 7 is here! Brand new design with MagicSearch technology. Please remember to update your review, thanks!
Use MagicSearch to quickly find Attractions, Showtimes, Food, and other exclusive info! Search for individual menu items like Burger, Hot Dog, Pickle, Pellegrino, Monster Energy, Gluten Free Pasta, and more!
Get the Best Posts of the Day emailed to you each morning! Go to the Best of the Day page and click on the link towards the top to subscribe.
Holiday Tips at the Disneyland Resort:
1. Check out the new Freeze The Night in Hollywood Land in California Adventure. Frozen Fun officially opens on Jan 7.
2. Expect BIG crowds this week, the Resort will probably reach capacity.
3. Check out Olaf's Ice Skating Rink in the Downtown Disney Winter Village if you're blocked out.
4. Watch the Christmas Fantasy Parade from the Plaza Inn patio.
5. Check out the Jingle Jangle Jamboree at Big Thunder Ranch. It closes at 5:30pm
6. Viva Navidad, a festive celebration of lively Latino traditions, takes place in California Adventure through Jan 6.
Go to the Best of the Day to see the best content from the Lounge, determined by YOU!
Thank you to everyone who submitted their MouseWait Story! To watch them go here
MAGIC MORNING Disneyland Park: Guests with a 3+ day ticket can choose ONE day for early entry Tues, Thu, or Sat. EXTRA MAGIC HOURS for Resort Hotel Guests: Disneyland Park, Tue, Thu, Sat. California Adventure (including Cars Land) Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun. Radiator Springs Racers is open during early entry, but Fastpasses are not available during this time. More info here.
Thanks for posting live Disneyland pictures and news in the Lounge!
GOAT EFFECT is here! Check out our new FREE game and see if you can #SaveTheGoat. Download from the App Store here.
Enjoy! Just a random question- any idea what their vegetarian option is? I read that it's offered but don't know what it is. - PrincessJ 85.1 #3621 7-25-10 5:16PMLikeReply
Wait is Celebration Ranch the BBQ place in Frontierland? If so, the ??? stands. Otherwise, please ignore. - PrincessJ 85.1 #3621 7-25-10 5:17PMLikeReply
Yes, same place. Vegetarian option is tofu. I thought that the sauce was too spicy. I don't eat pork or ribs. BUT, we like the chicken! I have eaten there 2 times. - Song 1548.0 #86 7-25-10 5:47PMLikeReply
Please add your comments under Food Reviews. Thanks! - Song 1548.0 #86 7-25-10 5:48PMLikeReply
Chicken is fantastic - along with corn, coleslaw and the beans were best I have ever had! Yummy! - RoyannaF 376.6 #534 7-25-10 5:53PMLikeReply